Sunday 18 April 2010

Technically Raped

So I went to mere green today because Oli text me and said everyone was there even though no one was there.

So me and Oli were fully chillin quoting southpark and shit

oh hamburgers, hey sharon, your a re-re-reee-aree-retard, mmkay, duhfuck, dont forget to bring a towel, etc.

then we walked for a bit

then we went onto the grass

and then cara turned up with her talkative friend which made me even more pissed that my van got stolen by the chav on EastEnders :@ I missed a perfectly good opportunity.

so then we went to sainsburys and purchased some pretzels and emergency Extra Ice Mints that have special properties that destroys bad breath causing bacteria. ;)

 then we went on the swings and they were all like quiet and stuff so me and Oli decided to play hide and seek to break the ice but then he didn't count enough and saw us blatantly walking off so we ended up on this bench and we climbed the wall. (the one outside costa)

and then Oli ditched me fully and left me with cara and her talkative friend.

and then we walked someone and a gang of year 7s popped out of nowhere and talkative friend was all like 'oo they luv eachother but they wont go out ooo'

and this gang had about 20 of them in it and they blocked us in and said they wouldn't  let us go until I fingered her. So I was like fuck off and walked off
and they started following me.
so I pulled out my phone and pretended to take a picture and they all got scared (being year 7s)
and then they said we'll leave you alone if you hold her hand and kiss her on the cheek so I did and they went.
I tell you now when I get my Van back those kids are going to be the first ones in there.

That is about it.
Until Next Time!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment