Sunday 25 April 2010

I Wanna Be The Very Best Like noone Ever Was DUN DUN DUUN to catch them is my real test TO TRAIN THEM IS MA CAUSE!!!

so today has been pretty chilled-

I haven't done much, like nothing.. apart from playing pokemon

because max and sally have been making me think about pokemon more I was like ZOMG IM GENNA PLAY POKEMON!

and it shows how sad I was at it.

My Sapphire Version Party:

Mewtwo Lv. 77
Blastoise Lv. 73
Kyogre Lv. 67
Zapdos Lv. 56
Sceptile Lv. 55
Moltres Lv. 51

My Diamond Version Party:

Heatran Lv. 70
Dialga Lv. 56
Luxray Lv. 50
Torterra Lv. 47
Staraptor Lv. 44
Pikachu Lv. 18

Those are they only ones I could find but I remember having all level 70s on my gold version and two level 90 somethings on my original red which is explainable as I played it for like 7 years(I got it when I was 3 omg the memories)

No comments:

Post a Comment