Thursday 8 April 2010

Come on and Blog ;D

The general gist of today is I've been in meres for about 7 hours (that's like a record or something)

There were quite a few people there
it started off as me, Oli, Olivia, Maisie, Ellie, Tayla and Luke
and ended up with me, Oli, Olivia, Maisie, Ellie, Tayla, Luke, Max, Megan, Jake, Liam, Mitchell, Jack, Becky, Cara (kindof) and some more who I cant remember and other random groups of people who like joined.

Quote of the Day: Text message received "just going to the toilet"
Spoken reply "What do you want me to do, Wipe your fucking arse?"
*Walks in front of us*

Pretzels are amazing me oli olivia maisey and max went into sainsburys to get some food and came out with one bag of pretzels :') they are fully nice thou tbh (me and max kinda detoured to look at pokemonz :3) oh and we saw alex in sainsburys aswell we didnt speak we just saw her :3

-youknowwho- was there and she actually came up to us and started talking to me I was like wow that was a big leap.

I walked into a bar.. ouch

We spent ages looking for a trolley and then found one and then didnt do much with it and noticed there was another trolley behind us.

We just properly chilled for most the day thou.

good times :')

No comments:

Post a Comment