Wednesday 7 April 2010

My dream

Okaay my dream kinda made sense soo

Started off I was this guy from the russian army or something else (I know I was Russian) and me and my wife were sent to attack America on these awsome red speed boat things.

So we went to America on the speed boat (America was about a minute away) and went through like a canel which went straight through the city. On the way through I saw some people I know (can't remember who they were thoe) Then we parked the speedboat and realised we had to wait for an hour for more russians on speedboats to come because we'd got there early.

So then I decided to go into the city to pass the time. So we went through the city on the boat again.

For some reason when we got back I no longer spoke Russian and people I New who I can't remember where there.

So then the Americans realised I was Russian even thoe I wasn't anymore so I pulled out an Uzi but wasn't good at shooting so oli shot instead from the passenger seat and we started driving off. So then we shot some people and I got shot in the head but it was fine.

Then the boat and canel disappeared and we were with way more people who I can't remember apart from I think mallsopp was there.

Loads of the people who were shot started like turning into zombies but I remember telling everyone there not really zombies even thoe they were like infecting people and stuff.

So we had to hide and found this shed with these random sepia tone crying children in there speaking a weird language. For some reason I said it's ok there just Jews hiding from the Nazis in all seriousness. Then I remember someone saying we should go and get more people and me saying let's get cameron (we didn't :D) Then more zombies who wernt zombies came and started trying to kill us so we ran and then split up and then more people died and then I was being attacked by a Zombie and nobody helped for ages and then we went back to the boat which had dissapeared but had reappeared in the canal and found my Russian wife.

And then I woke up.

THE END



1 comment: