Tuesday 6 April 2010

80th Post

Hai :3

its either monday tuesday wednesday or thursday (I cant remember I lost track)

ino its not friday saturday or sunday thoe cause theres stuff on tv those days

I havn't properly posted in a while (well it probably hasn't been a while but as I said before I lost track of time)

soo glad its the holidays :D

and its two weeks which is good

and i'm actually doing stuff which is also good

but I don't see some people which is bad

but I don't see some other people which is good

anyway i'm losing track

I had some easter eggs which is good because they're made of chocolate which is good because chocolate is supposed to momentarily give you the feeling of being in love (i watched charlie and the chocolate factory)

Were going to watch paranormal activity on thursday (omg thats not today! so it cant be thursday!)
I hope someone cakes themselves :) (aslong as there not close to me)

I'm using alot of subtext and brackets in this post (yes you are mwuhaha and stuff)

Nick if you read this your drawings are amazing especially the cupcake (can you pweeze draw me a gangster pikachu with a lightsaber?)


thats about it..  -kisses hand and makes a wooshing noise as he puts it over the camera- bye:D

No comments:

Post a Comment