Tuesday 20 April 2010

Elephants Toe ;)

Heyz :)

Today I had to walk to school again because Matts still on the slots in vegas

m'king ash and his m'king pikachu had to block of the m'king planes :/ ahwell atleast that means ben and george arn't here ;D

First off I had Drama, it was meh, no ones in my class so :/

Then I had English, Everything about it is shit tbf I used to be good at it like g&t and everything but now I have like choudhery as a teacher and shit and am in a crap seat with no one to talk too :/

then it was break

then I had History we started the GCSE topic about medicine and shit and I got a folder and everything :3 I felt so special.

Then it was lunch,

then it was science with doodlebee, we made ethanol and sally put her rubber duck in the water and it was floating 'round all brapapapin and shit :3

then was maths, its still maths but the class is way better then the other one I was in, for one thing I get to sit next to my buddy cameron :} for another its way easier instead of the teacher going "DO A GAZZILION POINTLESS SUPER LONG SUMS WITH LETTERS AND MINI NUMBERS AND BRACKITZ AND SHIT THAT YOU DONT ACTUALLY GET HOW TO DO IN YOUR BOOK OR I'LL GIVE YOU A DETENTION WHERE U HAVE TO STARE AT MY STANKY CAMELTOE WHICH IS MORE LIKE A FUCKING ELEPHANTS TOE FOR AN HOUR AND DO MORE SUMS AND SHIT!!!"
its,,"oh ok guys where going to do some maths here ok go and get the whiteboards for me and be sure to bend right over while you pick them up, that ok guys?" (mr walsh is just blatantly a paedophile tbf)

then I went home, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment