Thursday 22 April 2010

100th Post

100th post!

apparently people read my blog in IT I like felt so special. Even if they read loads of other peoples aswell. 

Like Hi people.

anyway..

megan wanted me to do another enjoyable depressing blog so I was like yeah sure i'll do it about you.
but im not going to because its hard.

anyway..

Me and Oli got to school at like the ultimate timeing as soon as we walked through the gate the bell rang I was like 'wow' and then we saw sarah whos back, (wb btw) and started singing the simpsons because shes lellow :3

First was beadon english when we had to do about arguments and stuff. apparently sharky is figuring out a formula to win the lottery and is going to give it to me because I said that if I win the lottery I would bye him green day. And apparently the last time megan had sex was 4months and 16days ago and she doesn't like it thaaat much.

second was IT we did a test so it sucked.

then was break when sally told me to bye her a ukulele for her birthday.

then was science

then was lunch, ha joel.

then P.E we did cricket and andys like a sap at it. (15 points if it goes in the whole, 50 points if you manage to catch the snatch)

then drama.

then went home and ben like appeared even though he hasn't been here for like time.

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment