Wednesday 28 April 2010

OMG I changed my blog

anyway..

I did have a commodore64 but it broke when I was little :/ still have an atari 2600 (in my nans loft) and sega master system though oh yeah and a snez with no wires (bit useless).

anyway..

first lessons were english and music, meh getting a bit tired of playing longview over and over while sharky does his 'thing' with his flute ;)

then break

then physics

then lunch, I cant believe joel has gone to the belgium guy and told him to make me and oli put him in our dorm D: whata faggot. I just had faggots for tea aswell LOL (they are nice though tbf) Someone caught a Zapdos on the field!
me 'it would be well funny if we all went off the field and ben and george were still on not realising were everyone had gone'
oli 'lol they'd just be walking round in circles making weird noises'
me 'george does that anyway'
oli 'ha lol'
me 'no seriously look'
*looks over at george whos walking around in circles while making weird noises*

^true story

 then we had a lecture ;D on space and shit, twas funny
BUT THAT FUCKING SUN WAS SCARY, IT HAD A FACE I SWEAR!
I actually nearly shat myself



then history

then home.

No comments:

Post a Comment