Tuesday 23 March 2010

OMPIMCWHG * oh my *please insert moderate curse word here* god*

TODAY! :O

I have a full on cold D': I think sally gave it to me :@ its like grr

I went to school today and it was like so educational (Y)

I had drama first..

Then I had english which was quite lol cause we had to pick anybody in the world fictional dead or alive.
I was like going to be Chuck Norris but then I remembered that there is only 1 Chuck Norris and nobody can pretend to be him because if you do you WILL DIE :-|.
So then I was jesus instead but megan had ago because she was jesus so I eventually settled with arny 'the governor of california' frith was Gandhi but he didnt know who Gandhi is, I loled :)

Then Break.. some shizzle happened :P

then it was like something else

then it was lunch I loled some

then it was science I moved next to bailey and lauren and Tp

then it was maths which was lol me bailey and sally talked about boners.. as usual ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment