Saturday 13 March 2010

I'm on a Bus

ah shit get your pass ready its about to drive down everybody in the place to the top deck but stay on yo mutherfuckin toes! I'm on a bus (I'm on a bus) I'm on a bus (I'm on a a bus) Everybody look at me cause i'm ravin on a bus (ravin on a bus)  I'm on a bus (I'm on a bus) I'm on a bus Take a long hard look at the motherfuckin bus

Im on a bus motherfucker take a look at me, straight drivin on a bus and its well funny we chillin with vitamins and drive past the cup you cant stop me motherfucker cause im on a bus!

Take a picture trick (trick) Im on a bus bitch (bitch) we downin loads of pop rocks cause there so foam (ey) I got my glow sticks and my 3D Glasses Im eaten nuggets at bells pizza and spittin em at sally

I'm ridin escalators leanin back and shit run through a fountain and get my feet really wet. Lets got to sea life, Dan you just killed it, I'm on a bus motherfucker don't you ever forget!

I'm on a bus aynd, its goin' slow aynd, we're stuck in the 3 0 clock traffic aynd  I really need a piss on a bus with eron but I can really hold it so it dont bother me doe

GET THE FUCK UP THIS BOAT IS REAL!

Fuck cars i'm on a bus motherfucker! (motherfucker)
Fuck Seatbelts I sit freely motherfucker! (motherfucker)
I'm on deck lookin at joel motherfucker! (ay)
The Bus engine make noise motherfucker!





cba with the rest, im so sad ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment