Wednesday 31 March 2010

its like fully like the Easter holidays nd shizzle

today was lol and fod at the same time

tutor was so stupid

'hey chaps were going to have a fun and educational egg and spoon race'
no.. jusno

english was shit
music was lol we bailed oli out of a cover lesson by saying we needed him for practical :3 me and sharkey are such good friends to him ;D

break was ok people kept pushing me into cara its like, stopit tbf.

then I think it was science.. we got our tests igot a c but I was like naa sir I cba to get a c and argued my way up to a B I can do stuff like that.

then was lunch it was cold and penny kept bugging me to go out with cara :(

then was maths it was mine and sallys last lesson in the geek class :'(
so we did fuck all
I decided that sally and nick are going to be in the new youtube channel
(I watched chapman&truelove episode2 was hella funny)

then was history we had the worst teacher ever.
someone said they where wayne rooney when they went on the bored and she believed them :')

then I went home.
then it was parents evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment