Tuesday 11 May 2010

What Actually Happened Today :)

Yeah

so

First had Drama

Then Citizenship- Test D:

Then Break- Tom wouldn't give anyone any chewing gum so sally said aww gimme one so I can smoke it but it failed so I gave her a pokemon card instead. Don't Smoke Cigarettes Smoke Pokemonz there cheaper healthier and more fun.

Then P.E-  Me and Andy Jousted

Then Lunch- Harry got hit by the ball so he started crying and everyone was like LOL but sally was like dont lol and helped him. aww bless
Then Lauren was like aww i've never seen a boy cry so I was like OMG you've never seen me cry! So then I tryed to cry for like the rest of lunch but it wouldn't work so I was like 'people emotionally scar me!' and bailey was like nobody will ever love you and then becky was like your hair is greasy and everyone thinks you should wash it and then lauren just slapped me, I still didn't cry D:
Then Andy was like pretending a cone was his dick and was bumming weed so I was like I DARE YOU TO DO THAT TO THE TEACHER and he actually did :') I was so proud.

Then Science

Then Business

Then Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment