Friday 7 May 2010

*everything will be alright* -blows ear-



Ok say I was really grumpy when I got up this morning.

But I was ok by the time I got to school

Dunno why I told you that..

Anyway..

First was english with Beadon. It was good.
Because me and megan both had the keyring snooker balls we decided to make a snooker table and play.
I love the beadon doesnt care, shes crazy :')

Second was music it was like the worst lesson ever Sharky was like on his period or something
and all we had to do was press three notes into the macs :(

break we went on the field
I was like cameron you goin on the field
yeah
ok
..
..
wanna go then
k.


then was science in which lauren tossed off a test tube.

then lunch,, meh talked and shit

then maths,, meh talked and shit

then business D: test

then walking home
Me and andy decided to follow teh ladies and secretly find out info about there party tomorrow without giving away that we wanted to crash.. I think lauren gave us some false info though.. grr

then I came home and nobody has come home yet even though its like 7:26 D:

No comments:

Post a Comment