Tuesday 24 May 2011

Second Blog in 369.

lol 369.
Is that like a sex position where theirs just some dude with there arse sticking out at the side?
This is probably going to be the last blog I ever do on this.

A SUMMARY OF THE LAST YEAR

This blog is only here for complete procrastination purposes and not to signify a return to blogging.
(I don't know why I said that because the only people to read this are cameron and sarah who are probably sitting next to me right now in some kind of lesson, probably citizenship or IT) sup mans tell me i'm pretty.

All in all year 10 has been a bit shit.
So shit in fact that I have absolutely nothing to blog about that's actually happy.
Which makes no sense at all as I generally am a happy person these days.
Maybe its just because everything's so boring, well not boring more like unoriginal.
Every joke.
Every pun.
Every lesson.
Every conversation.
Every fail.
Every tiny piece of so called 'drama' that's happened recently has been done before.
over
and over
again.

apart from bailey who got considerably more retarded and 'straight' before returning to normality this year.
The only thing that's got any better is this. The internet. The TV. and anything in general that pulls you away from having an actual life. Which unfortunately I don't have much of recently.
Oh yeah and I started getting shitfaced this year.
That explains the happiness.
lol i'm like a binge lifer.

BIZZLE HOE.

No comments:

Post a Comment